Interview with Dr Shanthi Pavan
Jul 18th, 2018 by SSCSChipChat
- Dr Shanthi Pavan is a Professor of Electrical Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Dr. Pavan is the recipient of the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award in Engineering Sciences (2012), IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Darlington Best Paper Award (2009), the Swarnajayanthi Fellowship (2010, from the Government of India) , the Young Faculty Recognition Award from IIT Madras (2009, for excellence in teaching) , the Technomentor Award from the India Semiconductor Association (2010) and the Young Engineer Award from the Indian National Academy of Engineering (2006).
- He has been the Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems: Part I - Regular Papers (2014-2015), and earlier served on the editorial board of the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems Part II - Express Briefs (2006-2007).
- He has served as a Distinguished Lecturer of the IEEE Solid State Circuits Society, and on the technical program committee of the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC).
- He is a fellow of the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
- Dr Pavan's website: http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~shanthi/index.html
- SSCS: https://sscs.ieee.org